REFLECTOR:Jeffco and strakes

Jim Agnew reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

Alex,

I'll second your comments about the fast hardener.  I found
that the sealer for the strake closing can be applied very
fast and evenly by using empty caulking gun cartridges.
Fill them with the mix and lay on perfect beads quickly.

You can get the empty cartridges at most fiberglass supply
houses for about a dollar each.

Jim