REFLECTOR:RG Pressure Switches

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:48:05 EDT

-------------------------------1081475285

Hi Ronne
We have two of the new pressure switches from the factory. High pressure gear
and up low pressure gear down.
    Inside the pump are also preset pressure switches and check valves and
seals that could leak. We have an override down switch and  override airspeed up
switch,
Mack and Steven Murphree

-------------------------------1081475285

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hi Ronne</DIV>
<DIV>We have two of the new pressure switches from the factory. High pressur=
e gear and&nbsp;up low pressure gear down.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Inside the pump are also preset&nbsp;pressure switch=
es and check valves and seals that could leak. We have an override down swit=
ch and&nbsp; override airspeed up switch,</DIV>
<DIV>Mack and Steven Murphree</DIV></BODY></HTML>