REFLECTOR:SLA Batteries

steve korney reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:39:22 +0000

John...

I have a battery meter that I use, mounted on the dash, and it tells me what
the buss voltage is at all times.  When ever the master switch is in the on
position, the voltage is displayed on big red LED.
I also have a voltage meter on my second buss battery, and it reads a
different voltage due to the diode that is installed in series with it. The
alternator charges both batteries at the same time, but if I have to turn
the master off for some reason I still have the second battery to run the
electronic ignition...

Best... Steve

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!