REFLECTOR:Follow up on my bad landing

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:33:54 -0400

I was simply trying to understand the technical term "hung up" To me
it would imply some sort of a physical impairment to the movement of
the gear thereby preventing the gear from extending. I sure did not
mean to imply that you did not know what the reset button was
installed for. Some folks on here did not build their aircraft and
very well may not understand. Based on your somewhat terse answer you
seem to suffer from additional "Hang ups" Oh maybe that was uncalled
for but I could not resist. My point about adjusting the pressure
switch settings is still a point others may wish to consider if they
have a "Hung Up"
Jack
N55XL