REFLECTOR:Re: RVDT/LVDT Conditioner

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:25:28 EDT

-------------------------------1081434328

In a message dated 4/7/2004 6:38:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jewen@comporium.net writes:
I am planning on bringing these
signals into a PLC so I can program a low cost autopilot (wings level, pitch
and alt hold.)
I don't know squat about this stuff as my brain is as full as it can get.  If
I want to learn something new, I have to forget something, but as a stupid
question to the electronic guys.  My son and I play with RC helicopters and such
and I have noticed that they offer on board autopilots (bacon savers) for
them.  I know nothing about them except for adds I see in RC rags and they are
small.

TEC

-------------------------------1081434328

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 4/7/2004 6:38:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, jewen@com=
porium.net writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>I am planning on bringing these<BR>signals int=
o a PLC so I can program a low cost autopilot (wings level, pitch<BR>and alt=
 hold.)&nbsp;</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>I don't know squat about this stuff as my brain is as full as it can ge=
t.&nbsp; If I want to learn something new, I have to forget something, but a=
s a stupid&nbsp;question to the electronic guys.&nbsp; My son and I play wit=
h RC helicopters and such and I have noticed that they&nbsp;offer on board a=
utopilots (bacon savers) for them.&nbsp; I know nothing about them except fo=
r adds I see in RC rags and they are small.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>TEC&nbsp; </DIV></BODY></HTML>