REFLECTOR:Gear Up

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 08:09:37 -0600

John,

You don't want cracked disk pads!   Usually hey are the result of improper
installation, squeezing the rivets down so hard the pad cracked.   I had a
landing accident in one of the factory demo planes because of cracked pads.
The left brake failed on rollout.

I also have a Std RG, and have had no problems and plenty of braking power
with the Matco's.   I just replaced my Pads after 200 hours on them.

Scott