REFLECTOR:New Velocity Marketing Slogan??

Greg Poole reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:54:45 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_01C1_01C41B1D.EF408100

Fred said;=20

"The climb and reach
altitude and level function was a complete orgasm".

Yes!!!!!...my incentive restored to get building at a furious pace while =
I'm still able!!

...to build or....

;^)

Greg in Sydney.