REFLECTOR:M-20 Oil/Air separator

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:09:11 EDT

--part1_15b.31bffba0.2da1a947_boundary

OK, finally had a chance to read reflector stuff and admit that I am one guy
who built my own oil separator and installed an automotive PVC valve in the
line leading back from the bottom of the separator to the engine. Works great!!
No oil loss out the breather, no dirty cowl and so on.

It is on an IO540/260 HP on an XL.

Bob Wood
658SE    230 hours

--part1_15b.31bffba0.2da1a947_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">OK, finally had a chance to read re=
flector stuff and admit that I am one guy who built my own oil separator and=
 installed an automotive PVC valve in the line leading back from the bottom=20=
of the separator to the engine. Works great!!&nbsp; No oil loss out the brea=
ther, no dirty cowl and so on.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
It is on an IO540/260 HP on an XL.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood<BR>
658SE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 230 hours</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15b.31bffba0.2da1a947_boundary--