REFLECTOR:M-20 Oil/Air separator

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:34:55 -0600

Keith,
Your comments below are exactly where I am at now.  I don't have a return line, just a
drain plug.  I have no way of knowing when the separator is full, so I want to add a
return line.  I'm not concerned about water as it will quickly evaporate at typical
oil temps and other contaminates are already in the crankcase anyway.
John