REFLECTOR:M-20 Oil/Air separator

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:54:48 -0600

--------------E62F66C31DCA90984CEF727E

A PCV valve puts a slight pressure on the crankcase.  If the main seals
are not designed for the pressure, they may start leaking after a while.

John

Wayne wrote:

> Sounds like an automotive PCV valve would work.Wayne

A PCV valve puts a slight pressure on the crankcase.&nbsp; If the main
seals are not designed for the pressure, they may start leaking after a
while.
Sounds like an automotive PCV valve
would work.Wayne

  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><b>From:</b>

PM</div>

separator</div>
&nbsp;During a recent visit to the factory Scott Swing mentioned that one
of us had put a check valve in the oil return line from the M-20 Separator
and that had absolutely stopped oil loss through the breather. Can whoever
that was please tell me what kind of check valve and where it was purchased.
Thanks&nbsp;Dick Affenit&nbsp; N732RA XL-RG</blockquote>

--------------E62F66C31DCA90984CEF727E--