REFLECTOR:Keel recess panel

Pat Shea reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Al,

 I don't recall the source reference you asked for,
but you may be better off just making your own custom
shape(s) depending on the purpose(s). Others have
custom made these keel panels for the push/pull
cables, the dump valve, etc. - it certainly cleans up
the cockpit and gives a professional look.
 Here's a link to David Karas' site - choose picture
61 from the drop down menu to see his recessed fuel
selector valve:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4293568123&code=597936&mode=invite

Here's a TVBF link to a recessed dump valve panel:

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?display=subsystems%2Finstrument_panel%2FCamera_Picture_4.jpg

Pat