REFLECTOR:M-20 Oil/Air separator

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:03:23 EST

-------------------------------1080932603

During a recent visit to the factory Scott Swing mentioned that one of us had
put a check valve in the oil return line from the M-20 Separator and that had
absolutely stopped oil loss through the breather. Can whoever that was please
tell me what kind of check valve and where it was purchased. Thanks

Dick Affenit  N732RA XL-RG

-------------------------------1080932603

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>During a recent visit to the factory Scott Swing mentioned that one of=20=
us had put a check valve in the oil return line from the M-20 Separator and=20=
that had absolutely stopped oil loss through the breather. Can whoever that=20=
was please tell me what kind of check valve and where it was purchased. Than=
ks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dick Affenit&nbsp; N732RA XL-RG</DIV></BODY></HTML>