REFLECTOR:Keel recess panel

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:54:20 -0700

There's something about that in a prior VV.

Too bad the publisher is being so tight-minded/fisted and not publishing
the old views, on-line, in a searchable form.  It would increase their
usefulness 100 fold.  I've decided to not renew until that option is
implemented.

Scott

At 10:11 AM 4/2/2004, you wrote:
>A couple months back someone posted info about a recess panel for putting
>a cable pull or lever into the side of the keel.  I believe these had been
>obtained at a marine supply, but checks with West Marine and others
>locally produced nothing.  I thought I had saved the post, but no joy.
>
>I'd appreciate a repeat on that info.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Al

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin