REFLECTOR:Gear Up

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:01:10 -0500 (EST)

Don,

What a drag!!! IN more ways than one!!  Sorry for the bad joke,

Having just been through a nose up landing because of a stuck up nose gear
I feel some of your pain.  THough I didn't trash a prop, I'm still
reshaping the nose, rebuilding the nose gear doors, and completely
replacing the nose gear assembly so I have the latest and greatest
equipment.

I don;t have in-flight insurance so I'm doig htis out of pocket.  Not to
bad really, but a trashed MT would have been pricey!

Hope you figure out why it didn't lock.  What year was your kit?

Scott