REFLECTOR:MORE ON COMBUSTION AIR AND COOLING

KeithHallsten reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:29:33 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C37BB7.4F37E280

Re: REFLECTOR:MORE ON COMBUSTION AIR AND COOLINGJack,

I looked at the Airflow Performance site you referenced and had a hard =
time finding any real information, or even a photo of the part you =
mentioned.  I see that they have a regular and "Long" version of their =
"FM-200 Alternate Air Duct Assembly".  Is one of those what you are =
using?  Do you have any photos or specs?  What type of throttle body is =
the assembly connected to?  What did that little wonder cost?  I'd like =
to find out whether I'm really interested before I get into long =
long-distance phone calls!

Keith Hallsten, XL, IO-540-D4A5 on order

  ----- Original Message -----=20