REFLECTOR:Hookin up the brakes

Jim Agnew reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

Craig,

To begin the cylinder is not taped for a tapered pipe
thread, it is metric and uses a straight thread.  I use a
standard banjo fitting with a straight thread 10mm bolt.

This fitting was provided by Amazon Hose (and fittings) one
of the largest in the country and they know fittings and
hoses.

Jim

--- Craig and/or Denise Woolston <cdwoolston@earthlink.net>