REFLECTOR:Panel Planner

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:20:44 EDT

--part1_192.1f6bd029.2c8d4f8c_boundary

I used Panel planner to get an idea of what I wanted my panel to look like.
It was nice for that but it is not worth the money. I borrowed somebody
else's.  To get a real working drawing I worked with someone and made a cad drawing.
 We then took that cad and got all the holes laser cut, things looked and fit
great.
Steve
XLRG

--part1_192.1f6bd029.2c8d4f8c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I used Panel planner to get an idea of what I wanted m=
y panel to look like.&nbsp; It was nice for that but it is not worth the mon=
ey. I borrowed somebody else's.&nbsp; To get a real working drawing I worked=
 with someone and made a cad drawing.&nbsp; We then took that cad and got al=
l the holes laser cut, things looked and fit great.<BR>
Steve<BR>
XLRG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_192.1f6bd029.2c8d4f8c_boundary--