REFLECTOR:fuel tank leak testing

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:08:55 EDT

--part1_74.32482dab.2c8cc027_boundary

One approach is to cut out the two bulkheads between the spar and rear of
tanks that are keeping you from being able to work effectively, and then simply
replace them when you have whipped the leak problem.  This is less difficult
than it appears.

I had a leak at the outer edge of the rear bulkhead, and had to revove the
smaller end bulkhead to cure it. Curing required grinding out some of the
material and then replacing it with flox and cab-o-sil.

Bob Wood

--part1_74.32482dab.2c8cc027_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">One approach is to cut out the two bulkheads between t=
he spar and rear of tanks that are keeping you from being able to work effec=
tively, and then simply replace them when you have whipped the leak problem.=
&nbsp; This is less difficult than it appears.<BR>
<BR>
I had a leak at the outer edge of the rear bulkhead, and had to revove the s=
maller end bulkhead to cure it. Curing required grinding out some of the mat=
erial and then replacing it with flox and cab-o-sil.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>

--part1_74.32482dab.2c8cc027_boundary--