REFLECTOR:Quadrants vs. push-pull controls

CBarber reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:51:28 -0500

Ok, next question (since we know it not a Co*y) is how you gave it side
sticks with the gull door.  I would love an explanation and pictures.  TIA

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law