REFLECTOR:Quadrants vs. push-pull controls

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:07:06 -0500

Rob,

Have you taken you web page offline?  The last several times I have tried to
access it I have gotten "permission denied" message.  This is to your Velo
page as well as RobJohnson.com (did Travolta finally buy the rights? <g>)

I often referenced your page and miss it not being there.  I hope I/we did
not offend.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber