REFLECTOR:Brake master cylinders, one new, one used.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:51:29 EDT

--part1_1d0.1037e6fc.2c86bf41_boundary

Hi Kevin,
       Trying for a warranty is a good thought but I'm not sure it would
work.  The cylinder was used and abused.  Velocity said that they would sell me a
new one.

Mel

--part1_1d0.1037e6fc.2c86bf41_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Hi Kevin,
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Trying for a warranty is a good tho=
ught but I'm not sure it would work. &nbsp;The cylinder was used and abused.=
 &nbsp;Velocity said that they would sell me a new one.
<BR>
<BR>Mel</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d0.1037e6fc.2c86bf41_boundary--