REFLECTOR:Lightspeed

Jeff Barnes reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:28:34 -0600

Hi Mike,

	Yes, but I forgot what the price would be. Their website is:

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/  , has link to 'Trade-Ups' on home
page, which goes to
(http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/tradeup/default.asp)

	Sounds like the reflectorites are working up some critical mass, so
looks like now's the time to sweeten the deal for upgrades as well as
outrite new.

	For Jack Sheehan, if you get to SNF or OSH, they pack a bunch of
ear-cups so you might be able to get a softer set.. I did for my 20Ks.

Lightspeed is very accomodating, very quick.  They fixed my 20Ks free of
charge then shipped back to me at their cost, despite being out of
quoted 1-year warranty period. My cost: one-way shipping.

Regards,
Jeff Barnes