REFLECTOR:Headsets

Dennis Martin reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:23:10 -0700

I bought a pair of Lightspeed ANR 20 XLs three years ago.  They are
very comfortable, and do a great job of cancelling out low frequency
noise.  Although greatly reduced in total decibels, I can still hear
engine humming along - so they don't present any problems in
discerning how the engine's running.

After I bought my headsets from them, I began consulting Alan
Schrader, President and one of the two principals of Lightspeed.  I
can probably get a substantial discount (approximately 25%) if we can
get at least two or three Velocity pilots to order.

With or without the discount, Lightspeeds are likely the better bargain.

All the best,
Dennis