REFLECTOR:Nose gear sag and brake problem.

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:57:44 -0500

FYI, I just spoke with the IVO prop people and they told me that a loud resonating sound
indicates a serious air harmonic situation with the prop which needs to be alleviated asap
by changing something like prop pitch, throttle, airplane pitch, etc.

John