REFLECTOR:Headsets

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:50:38 EST

--part1_19c.1bde0e64.2cceb4ee_boundary

John,
I bought 2 pair of the Lightspeed 20/3Gs from Pacific at sun and Fun last
April and so far I really like them.  Their light and very comfortable around my
ears.  They have very good ANR I would recommend.  I also have 2 sets of the
Flightcom Denali ANRs a little lighter and less$ than the lightspeed.  I have
also had very good luck with them also.  One benefit of the Lightspeed is the
automatic shutoff if they are not being used.  With kids they get left on quite
a bit.
You might want to see if someone is having an AOPA special since the
convention is this coming weekend.  I paid about $460ea for the 20/3G under $400 for
the Denali.
Steve
N787SB
XL-RG

--part1_19c.1bde0e64.2cceb4ee_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">John,<BR>
I bought 2 pair of the Lightspeed 20/3Gs from Pacific at sun and Fun last Ap=
ril and so far I really like them.&nbsp; Their light and very comfortable ar=
ound my ears.&nbsp; They have very good ANR I would recommend.&nbsp; I also=20=
have 2 sets of the Flightcom Denali ANRs a little lighter and less$ than the=
 lightspeed.&nbsp; I have also had very good luck with them also.&nbsp; One=20=
benefit of the Lightspeed is the automatic shutoff if they are not being use=
d.&nbsp; With kids they get left on quite a bit.<BR>
You might want to see if someone is having an AOPA special since the convent=
ion is this coming weekend.&nbsp; I paid about $460ea for the 20/3G under $4=
00 for the Denali.<BR>
Steve<BR>
N787SB<BR>
XL-RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19c.1bde0e64.2cceb4ee_boundary--