REFLECTOR:AOPA-Philadelphia

Scott Baker reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:10:08 -0400

Just wanted to mention that Duane and Bonnie Swing and I will be at the AOPA
Expo 2003 in Philadelphia next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  If you are
planning to visit AOPA, be sure to take the shuttle to the static aircraft
display area at the Philadelphia Int'l Airport and say "Hi".  We're looking
forward to seeing Velocity friends and acquaintances!
I just spoke to a staff member from AOPA who was coordinating last minute
details - I asked if there was anything out of the ordinary that we needed
to bring.  Having just moved to Maryland from the Daytona Beach area he
said, "Yes!  Bring a jacket, rain coat, and long pants.  This (cold) weather
is a rude awakening!"  Dang ... and I was looking forward to wearing the
usual uniform of the day - shorts.  Ahhh, distant memories of New England.
Hope to see you!
Scott Baker
Velocity, Inc.