REFLECTOR:Heating

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:07:35 -0400

I like the bilge fan idea.  It can double as additional (better) cooling during taxi on hot days.  Would it be possible to eliminate the second oil cooler by running the bilge air through the oil line duct with an outlet vent near the back of the cabin?  On warm days my rear pilot side passengers feel heat from
the duct as is.

John