REFLECTOR:Heating

velocityxlfg reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:37:48 -0500

Got any Pic of your heating system?
Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Ferrell" <bferrell@123mail.net>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>; "Craig and/or Denise Woolston"
<cdwoolston@earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Heating

> Craig,
>
> I'm going a similar route, installing seat heaters and a mixer valve to
get the air temperature I want, but am not have 2 zones.  I was wondering,
did you use the mixer from Spruce or make your own?

> Also, after feedback from a flying Velocity, I'm installing a bilge fan so
I can heat (through a second oil cooler) recirculated cabin air instead of
bringing (potentially subzero) outside air in.  And since I've got an FG,
I'm going to use the keel as a heating duct for the backseats to get some
hot air.....