REFLECTOR:Hydraulic oil clean-up

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:49:59 -0400

--------------72F6F8B6DA6DFC89A803EB0A

I want to add that acetone will attack the blue chemcially resistant
foam used in the Velocity kit, so don't get any on exposed foam.  Soak a
portion of a rag and wipe the area clean.

John

John Dibble wrote:

> I think acetone is a good solvent for silicone fluids.
>
> John
>
> MMurp16900@aol.com wrote:
>
>>  We have found removing residue from dot 5 brake fluid is very
>> difficult.  When one tries to Repaint you always get orange
>> peel.helpMack

--------------72F6F8B6DA6DFC89A803EB0A

I want to add that acetone will attack the blue chemcially resistant foam
used in the Velocity kit, so don't get any on exposed foam.&nbsp; Soak
a portion of a rag and wipe the area clean.
residue from dot 5 brake fluid is very difficult.&nbsp; When one tries

--------------72F6F8B6DA6DFC89A803EB0A--