REFLECTOR:Low volt warning

steve reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:36:50 +0800

Hi Rene,

Tuesday, October 7, 2003, 1:48:05 AM, you wrote:

RD> Vision Microsystem.  Low volt warning for 2 to 3 seconds on most flights
RD> only once each flight  usually about 30 to 60 minutes into the flight.
RD> Always recovers and never has occurred twice even in three hour flights.
RD> Alternator belt snug and wires all tight.

I have the VM1000 and I get the odd incorrect alarm. This usually happens when I
transmit on a particular comm frequency. My friend has a Glasair and he gets Low
Oil pressure when he transmits on 130.00

It doesn't happen often so I just ignore it if I'm on the radio and check it
after I'm done transmitting.

--
Best regards,
 steve                            mailto:steve_beilby@yahoo.com.au