REFLECTOR:Matco Brake Caliper Diagram - AGAIN

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:51:57 EDT

--part1_ae.487b0b84.2cb3925d_boundary

Ronnie,
       I did back bleed with the caliper held vertically.  I also rotated,
rapped on and pushed in the pucks while back bleeding.  So far this problem has
me shut down  I will look into the spacer that Jim mentioned.

Thanks,
Mel

--part1_ae.487b0b84.2cb3925d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Ronnie,
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I did back bleed with the caliper h=
eld vertically. &nbsp;I also rotated, rapped on and pushed in the pucks whil=
e back bleeding. &nbsp;So far this problem has me shut down &nbsp;I will loo=
k into the spacer that Jim mentioned.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Mel</FONT></HTML>