REFLECTOR:A (re)volting problem

Chuck Jensen reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 00:16:41 -0400

Huh?

Chuck Jensen

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Jim Sower
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 8:31 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:A (re)volting problem

<... have never experienced "marginal" flight performance in MIST ...>
I wasn't referring to Velocity.  OK for hard IFR.  I thought we were talking
heated
pitot.  That implies hard ICE.  Who has flown their velocity in ICE, or ever
had their
pitot system threatened by anything other than dirt daubers?
Let's get beyond the admittedly tangential EZ poetic license about mist ....
Jim S.

--
Jim Sower
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5