REFLECTOR:Copperstate - Pizza

Scott Baker reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:48:44 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C38972.017FB6D0

Scott Swing and I are looking forward to Copperstate next week.  We =
would like to invite all Velocity owners who are visiting Copperstate or =
who live in the area to a Pizza get together on Saturday evening - =
that's October the 11th.  Time - after the day's air show activities.  =
Location - Pizza restaurant in Casa Grande to be determined (we have not =
had time to 'scope out' the place).  We will select the restaurant once =
we get there and post this information at the Velocity display tent.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Scott Baker
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C38972.017FB6D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Scott Swing and I are looking forward=20
to&nbsp;Copperstate next week.&nbsp; We would like to invite all =
Velocity owners=20
who are visiting Copperstate or who live in the area to a Pizza get =
together on=20
Saturday evening - that's October the 11th.&nbsp; Time - after the day's =
air=20
show activities.&nbsp; Location - Pizza restaurant in Casa Grande to be=20
determined (we have not had time to 'scope out' the place).&nbsp; We =
will select=20
the restaurant once we get there and post this information at the =
Velocity=20
display tent.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Looking forward to seeing you all=20
there!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Scott Baker</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C38972.017FB6D0--