REFLECTOR:A (re)volting problem

Dennis Huntington reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 02:34:34 +0000

Chuck

Remember that in flight, your alternator is actually putting out 14.2-14.6
volts.  not the 12 everyone is talking about.  I would bet that you can use
that probe and just remember to turn it on long before you need it, as it
would take longer to warm up. And test it on the ground before you go fly.

Dennis