REFLECTOR:A (re)volting problem

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:38:55 -0600

I think trying it out with 14 volts is a good idea.  Its just a resistive heater.

Be careful when you test it, those things get really hot when there's no air blowing over them.

I know of a few products that you can pull 24 volts from two 12 volt batteries but they are not flight hardware, I wouldn't even consider using them and risk an electrical fire.

Scott