REFLECTOR:Oil Leak Detective

Mike Pollock reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:23:20 -0500

Chuck Jensen asks

>By the way, if you had known that was where the leak was,
would you been able to fix it with the engine on the plane?

Chuck,

Yes, the replacement of the mag extension gasket is pretty easy, I just wish
I had known that was the place the leak was originating.  I could not really
locate exactly where it was leaking with the engine on the plane, even with
a mirror.  The engine is pretty close to the firewall.

Michael Pollock