REFLECTOR:Soft brake pedal.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:22:07 -0400

If this is as it appears, it is just two components, both available from an
auto parts store.  A "squirt" oil can and a piece of small tubing.  At
least that's what I made many years ago use on an English car that was very
difficult to bleed.  Very easy and it worked well.  I think the only trick
is the tubing size.  Not that this will be cheaper, just may be quicker to
make it than buy it.

Jack, is this basically what you bought from Matco or is there more to it.

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.