REFLECTOR:Slipping Aileron trim

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:08:52 EDT

--part1_142.19f29eb8.2cac39f4_boundary

What I did 8 years ago and has worked fine since was use contractors layout
twine (available for free from any job sight after hours, or almost free from
the hardware store) and put an additional wrap on the capstan.  No belt
dressing, goo or future attention since.  It's never really used much if at all.

TEC

--part1_142.19f29eb8.2cac39f4_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">What I did 8 years ago and has worked fine since was u=
se contractors layout twine (available for free from any job sight after hou=
rs, or almost free from the hardware store) and put an additional wrap on th=
e capstan.&nbsp; No belt dressing, goo or future attention since.&nbsp; It's=
 never really used much if at all.<BR>
<BR>
TEC</FONT></HTML>

--part1_142.19f29eb8.2cac39f4_boundary--