REFLECTOR:Soft brake pedal.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:55:19 EDT

--part1_189.1f5d5898.2cabaa27_boundary

I have been having a very difficult time bleeding my brakes.  I have worked
from both the top and bottom of the system and cannot get a hard pedal.  As I
recall, this topic was discussed a few months ago.  Does anyone remember what
the conclusion was regarding the best method?

I was able to exchange the one bad master cylinder at Napa under warranty by
taking it to the store (thanks Kevin).

Mel Bina  STD  RG

--part1_189.1f5d5898.2cabaa27_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>I have been having a very=
 difficult time bleeding my brakes. &nbsp;I have worked from both the top an=
d bottom of the system and cannot get a hard pedal. &nbsp;As I recall, this=20=
topic was discussed a few months ago. &nbsp;Does anyone remember what the co=
nclusion was regarding the best method?
<BR>
<BR>I was able to exchange the one bad master cylinder at Napa under warrant=
y by taking it to the store (thanks Kevin).
<BR>
<BR>Mel Bina &nbsp;STD &nbsp;RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_189.1f5d5898.2cabaa27_boundary--