REFLECTOR:Aileron trim Cord

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:08:00 -0400

--Apple-Mail-7-767534566

The aileron trim cord is not clothes line rope or even close to it.
It is a braided nylon cord that is very tough and is in stock at the
factory. I have just replaced the cord on my airplane (N81VA),
it was still serviceable with about 8 of use on it...

Fly Safe,
Wayne Lanza

> Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Slipping Aileron trim
>
> It's just the typical woven white nylon rope available from most=20
> hardware
>
> stores.=A0 It looks like about the size that's typically used for=20
> clotheslines
>
> and such.

--Apple-Mail-7-767534566

<bold>The aileron trim cord is not clothes line rope or even close to
it.

It is a braided nylon cord that is very tough and is in stock at the

factory. I have just replaced the cord on my airplane (N81VA),

it was still serviceable with about 8 of use on it...

Fly Safe,

Wayne Lanza

<smaller>It's just the typical woven white nylon rope available from
most hardware</smaller>

<smaller>stores.=A0 It looks like about the size that's typically used
for clotheslines</smaller>

<smaller>and such.</smaller>

</excerpt>=

--Apple-Mail-7-767534566--