REFLECTOR:Oil Congealing Problems in Lines to Front Cooler

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:16:43 -0600

My oil temperature sensor is at the cooler, so if my lines were
congealed, I wouldn't know if the oil in the engine got too hot.  Of
course if I see my oil temp begin to creep up then I know I have some
flow.  Isn't it unlikely that the engine oil will get too hot when the
air temperature is so cold?

John