REFLECTOR:accident/incidents

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:03:45 EST

--part1_1e8.142675a2.2cf60cc1_boundary

I second Scott's reply. I replaced my Matcos with Clevelands using the
Velocity provided kit. 6 hours of work from start to finish. What a tremendous
difference. With Matcos my personal min. runway length was 4,000 feet. Now it is
2,400 feet even when touching down at 85 knots.
I believe that any Velocity XL kit should be delivered with Cleveland brakes.
Fly safe,
Odd

--part1_1e8.142675a2.2cf60cc1_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I second Scott's reply. I replaced my Matcos with Clev=
elands using the Velocity provided kit. 6 hours of work from start to finish=
. What a tremendous difference. With Matcos my personal min. runway length w=
as 4,000 feet. Now it is 2,400 feet even when touching down at 85 knots.<BR>
I believe that any Velocity XL kit should be delivered with Cleveland brakes=
.<BR>
Fly safe,<BR>
Odd</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e8.142675a2.2cf60cc1_boundary--