REFLECTOR:accident/incidents

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:52:34 -0600

<... about 4000 with no brakes ...>
At the risk of flogging a dead horse .... how about, just for the hell of it, shut the
engine down just before flare so you touch down with it stopped.  Let us all know how
far it takes to stop.  Do it with heavy braking and again with no braking at all.
Just for the hell of it ... inquiring minds need to know ... Jim S.