REFLECTOR:Apollo avionics

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:02:04 -0800

They haven't told me anything at ALL.  But my guess would be...

The CNX 80, MX20, SL70, and SL30 stay.  The GX55 and 60, and the audio
panels and indicator go.  Garmin has equivalent products - and neither
Garmin nor Apollo make the audio panels or indicators anyway.

The SL40 - maybe it stays.  It's done, no more investment has to be made,
and Garmin doesn't have a simple com.  But so few of them sell, the only
reason it exists is it's made on the same line as the SL30.  So it's a maybe.