REFLECTOR:accident/incidents

Chris Martin reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:54:09 -0800

Jack,

It's interesting that you would bring this up. I just ordered the
Clevelands for my XL RG. I have 400 hours on my plane and have the time at
Christmas to replace the Matco's. I've put in a great deal of work and
experimentation in trying to get them to handle the load but, the plane ,at
1760 lbs empty, is just too much for the Matco's. The Clevelands will be on
by mid December or even Thanksgiving if I get the time,

Chris

Christopher Martin
christophercmartin@earthlink.net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.