REFLECTOR:Matco Brakes

Andy Millin reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:07:42 -0500

Kevin,

If you haven't used the brakes, the factory will take them back in trade for
new Clevelands.

FYI,

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Kevin Baker
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 11:16 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Matco Brakes

Hey All,
I have a set of new Matco brakes that I am selling, if anyone is interested.
Nothing wrong with them, I'm just going to use clevelands instead.

I'm putting it out there for you guys 1st before I go "public".

I'll sell the calipers and brakes for $250, if you think that's fair.
I can send pictures if your interested or it'll help

Thanks,
Kevin Baker
jbak100@comcast.net
972-539-2133