REFLECTOR:Synthetic Oil

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:51:53 -0500

--============_-1143282980==_ma============

I changed my break in (mineral) oil once at 25 hours and then
switched to the Exxon elite at about 75 hours. I have not had any
problems with the elite and just recently changed it.
My experience with synthetics in auto engines has been real good and
the folks from Exxon seemed to have all the answers about their
product when I talked to them at OSH.
Jack
N55XL

once at 25 hours and then switched to the Exxon elite at about 75
hours. I have not had any problems with the elite and just recently
changed it.</font></div>
auto engines has been real good and the folks from Exxon seemed to
have all the answers about their product when I talked to them at
OSH.</font></div>