REFLECTOR:accidents/incidents

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:29:44 -0600

Now here I had always thought that if your CG was within limits and you did that, the
plane would go right on through flat and deep stalled on its way to straight down.
I'm pretty sure I've done that in my EZ with no ill effects.  I'm pretty sure about
half the canard community has too.
I think if that were true there'd be dead canards splattered all over the country ...
Jim S.