REFLECTOR:V8 Vacuum system

Jim Agnew reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:37:43 -0800 (PST)

That's what you think, on my Mercedes (at high RPMs about
4500) the serpentine belt failed at about 30K miles and
exploded into a thousand fragments as well as long strings
that lashed out and cut thru my windshield washer bottle
and some other hoses were damaged and required replacing.

Been there, done that, had to pay the bill!

Jim