REFLECTOR:Seat Belt Hardpoints

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:28:48 EST

--part1_1c5.10df578e.2ce00b90_boundary

Change my response. I was thinking seat hardpoints not belt hardpoints.  The
seat belt hardpoints are drilled and tapped to fit the bolts that come with
the belts. If you have the belts, just open the boxes to get the size. I don't
recall the exact size, but they are larger than 1/4-20.

Bob Wood

--part1_1c5.10df578e.2ce00b90_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Change my response. I was thinking seat hardpoints not=
 belt hardpoints.&nbsp; The seat belt hardpoints are drilled and tapped to f=
it the bolts that come with the belts. If you have the belts, just open the=20=
boxes to get the size. I don't recall the exact size, but they are larger th=
an 1/4-20.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c5.10df578e.2ce00b90_boundary--